Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alhamdulillah, syukur atas limpah kurniaNYA

Assalamu'alaykum,

first of all, to all my friend who live at KL, i'm sorry because didn't mention about my journey to KL, for 2-pack-days...

anyway, last two days, i've been given opportunity to attend Map Asia 2010 + ISG 2010 Seminar, that has been held in KLCC. so, its quite a good experience, gain something, lost something, as usual, we cannot divided our body and mind into two or three, just one...kan?

anyway, praise to ALLAH, Alhamdulillah, first of all, because giving a chance to attend one talk by Dato' Kadir, Director JUPeM, because after that, i've been attach to one group, that hopefully will help me in finishing my Phd. why? just let ALLAH and me know about it...

anyway, after a few "tiring" few month, i need to move on, not just lay down, and hope for a better tomorrow.  and alhamdulillah, at last, i've been given a chance to meet Dr Rashid, a-potential-supervisor-to-be (sajer tulis panjang2). and he's very helpfull, and hopefully, i can meet him again soon enough. haha~

but just let's ALLAH help me in deciding where i'm going to furthering my study...

No comments:

Review Buku: Pemburu

 Assalamu'alaykum ok, bersambung dengan siri Hero pula, karya Hilal Asyraf untuk post kali ini. Jika sebelum ini, kita melihat buku kary...