Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the Forgotten Birthday...Harijadi yang dilupakan...

Assalamu'alaykum,

actually, this post about my behavior on celebrating all my friend's birthday, but until today, i'm not satisfy with it..



anyway, before, if you don't know, i'm the person who always wish some birthday, early in the morning, means that 12.01 am...so, i'm going to stay up late, just to wish my friend, so that, he will know, that i'm still his friend no matter what happen, and no matter how far the distance between us..

but last few years, i'm not that keen anymore...

the first reason, i'm not store their birthday on my phone!! can you imagine...that what it take to make me remember is my lovely phone? and right now, after my phone give me some headache, and i've buy another one, many of my friend's birthday, just go along, without any wish...

ohh mannn...i have to start it all over again...this time, i've got to use ma lovely mail...my google calender, so i will not forget anymore....but still, only to my best friend..the person that i've still not miss, is mister Khalid Sham...why? i dont know, maybe he's the only one, who still in malaysia, some of my best friend didn't love malaysia, and go oversea (no la, just joking)....

so, have to start something...by this month!! too all my friend, i'm sorry....

No comments:

Review Buku: Pemburu

 Assalamu'alaykum ok, bersambung dengan siri Hero pula, karya Hilal Asyraf untuk post kali ini. Jika sebelum ini, kita melihat buku kary...